在线时间: 336 小时
最后登录: 2024-10-23

联系方式:

发表在  2020-4-3 15:40:52  | 显示全部楼层 | 阅读模式
本帖最后由 夏洛克公爵 于 2020-4-3 15:42 编辑

不是肉文,我感觉这篇文章触及了我们这个群体某些本质的东西。。。作者从与女友实际的相处讲到自己的幻想,像是用第三人称讲述自己的故事,个人很有感觉。
难以描述那种感受,私以为除了纯粹的尺寸恋物癖,GTS更多的还关乎某种特殊的依恋关系,国内像这种性质的文章就不多。
英文不难,如果确实需要的话留言,我有空翻译下。

Many years ago, when she who is now my owner, was my girlfriend, I manipulated her into sitting on my face. Hardly was the word face out of my mouth, than She had got up. moved sideways, and those lovely well rounded bottom cheeks of Hers were right above me and descending fast.

I was plunged into total darkness, and all noise had disappeared, except I now heard a new type of sound that I had never heard before. It was a type of distant rumbling gurgle almost continually from deep inside her body. This I concluded was the sound of Her digestive juices doing their work on the meal She had recently eaten.

These sounds were a great turn on for me, and I wondered what it would be like if She possessed magic powers, and could reduce me in size until I was about 2 inches tall, pop me into Her mouth, take a drink, and swallow me whole and alive down into Her stomach.

Once there She would use Her magic powers again to increase my size until I completely filled that organ to its capacity. She would then sit down in a comfortable arm chair, lean back, close Her eyes put both hands on Her by now bloated belly, and enjoy the incredible sensation of digesting an unwanted, and useless slave.

Now at long last I was serving Her in the way She liked most, my excruciating pain, was Her greatest pleasure. It was particularly enjoyable for Her, as She had to do absolutely nothing but sit back relax, and let Her normal bodily processes do the job for Her.

She drank a lot of water in order to dilute Her digestive juices, so that my pain, and Her pleasure would last all that longer, She could still feel me moving around inside Her, and just about hear my muffled screams as I was being slowly very slowly digested, and changed into nutriment for Her benefit, and excrement for disposal in due coarse.
累计签到:1139 天
连续签到:10 天

主题

回帖

积分

用户组:部落兽人
UID:29636

积分信息:
浮云:1092
金钱:15
精华:0
贡献:0
精华贴:0篇
阅读权限:40
注册时间: 2020-1-15

在线时间: 683 小时
最后登录: 2024-10-24

联系方式:

发表于 2020-4-4 09:54:22  | 显示全部楼层

柳韦日记

很多年前,她现在是我的主人,也是我的女朋友,我操纵她坐在我的脸上。 我几乎一句话都没说,她就站了起来。 我陷入了一片漆黑,所有的声音都消失了,除了我现在听到了一种从未听过的新声音。 这是一种几乎从她身体深处不断发出的远距离咕噜咕噜的声音。 我认为这是她的消化液在她最近吃的那顿饭上发出的声音,这些声音让我很兴奋,我想知道如果她拥有神奇的力量,能把我变小到2英寸高,把我放进她的嘴里,喝一口,然后把我整个吞下去,活生生的吞进她的胃里,她会再次使用神奇的力量来增加我的体型,直到我把那个器官填满。 然后她会坐在一张舒适的扶手椅上,向后靠,闭上眼睛,双手放在她肿胀的肚子上,享受着消化一个多余的、无用的奴隶的难以置信的感觉。 她喝了很多水来冲淡她的消化液,这样我的痛苦和她的快感就会持续更长时间,她仍然能感觉到我在她体内移动,只能听到我低沉的尖叫声,因为我正在慢慢地被消化,变成营养物质,然后到时候再把粪便处理掉。楼主,这是译文。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

累计签到:1445 天
连续签到:4 天

主题

回帖

积分

用户组:联盟人类
UID:383

积分信息:
浮云:13305
金钱:75
精华:0
贡献:0
精华贴:0篇
阅读权限:30
注册时间: 2014-8-31

在线时间: 724 小时
最后登录: 2024-10-24

联系方式:

QQ

发表于 2020-11-26 16:56:23  | 显示全部楼层
如果有翻译 那就更好了~~~~~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

论坛充值客服 
内容审核、补档 
主题举报客服

论坛讨论①群:
Macrophiliafan论坛 ①群
论坛讨论②群:
Macrophiliafan论坛 ②群
论坛讨论③群:
Macrophiliafan论坛 ③群
论坛讨论VIP群:
Macrophiliafan论坛 VIP群
工作时间(周一-周五):
18:00-22:00
工作时间(周末):
12:00-22:00

新人须知

尊敬的论坛用户:

由于以前论坛域名在移动网络下无法访问,目前已经启用备用域名www.52gts.com,原有老域名www.macrophiliafan.vip同时使用,但会跳转到新域名

关于我们
关于我们
管理申请
友情链接交换
帮助中心
FAQ须知
论坛服务
门户
论坛
文库
联系我们
官方QQ群